Part Time and Interim CFO and Controller Services
PCG provides interim CFO and Controller services for the San Francisco Bay Area that help you navigate through increasing government scrutiny, strategic funding imperatives, and overall operational complexity, to give you a level of financial insight beyond your internal capabilities. PCG’s highly experienced Chief Financial Officers and Controllers bring a combination of financial expertise, finance and accounting management, and practical business knowledge to help you achieve your financial goals. Our outsourced CFO services allow you to focus on your “core business” activities, and to achieve financial goals that otherwise might be out of reach.
“As a branding and design firm, we have historically had huge spikes and valleys in our revenue stream.
PCG has helped us to manage this reality by professionalizing our accounting department into one that a multi-million dollar company can truly depend on. Our processes are more consistent and our cash flow is better balanced. In addition, PCG’s CFO services developed a KPI report that improves our budgeting and forecasting, so that we have a firmer grasp of our business model than ever before. Our top quality financial experts can help your business navigate key strategic decisions, develop management and reporting systems to enable you to always stay to top of key performance indicators, and mentor management on how to best use financial reports to make smarter decisions for your business. Plus, our outsourcing model gives companies of all size easy access to seasoned financial executives who are focused on helping you grow your business.
Pacific Crest Group is an essential business partner in the growth of our company.”
What We Do
- Provide strategic planning and advisory support for budgeting, forecasting, business development, sales support, deal structuring, and more
- Support you strategically and tactically for fund raising, analysis of new markets, and M & A activities
- Create 3-5 year financial pro formas for business planning and fundraising
- Develop and implement a financial/operational reporting package to support the needs of the company
- Provide oversight for company administrative functions including contract administration, human resources, accounting, banking and treasury, facility management, investor relations, and legal resources
- Connect you with appropriate prospective investors, bankers, insurance providers, attorneys, and benefits consultants
- Support special projects as needed
Benefits of Part Time CFO Services
- Executive-level finance leadership at predictable cost for a specified period of time
- Greater confidence in your financial strategy and tactical plans
- Insightful, experienced resource at your immediate disposal for advice, reality checks, and back-up support
- Improved alignment of your staff’s objectives and your organization’s overall goals
- Identification of future opportunities and challenges, and guidance in how to tackle them best
- Poise and competency at meetings with investors and business partners
* These fields are required.