Information Technology Audits for San Francisco Bay Area Companies
Don’t let technology get in the way of your business! Pacific Crest Group can evaluate your information technology infrastructure and help you to work more productively. Our technical staff understands the IT requirements of small- and medium-sized businesses that have limited technical resources in-house.
How We Can Help You
First, think of an “IT Audit” much like a home inspection. If you were buying a new home, you’d hire an inspector to check the property and advise you about necessary repairs, energy efficiency, and potential improvements to increase overall value.
In a similar manner, Pacific Crest’s IT team will review your company’s technology—from the desktop PC at reception, to the server tucked away in the back closet—and then make specific recommendations for solving immediate problems and preparing for future growth. If you’re experiencing chronic, frustrating problems with your hardware, software, or network, our IT Audit will identify the issues and lay out a roadmap to complete resolution. If you’re in the process of expanding your office or moving to a new location, our IT Audit will ensure that you’re truly ready. Our specific steps include:
- Documenting all desktop hardware and software
- Documenting all network hardware and software
- Identifying critical issues that are decreasing productivity or creating liabilities
- Recommending specific action steps to improve daily operations and future
Our team will collaborate with your own IT staff to provide complementary skills and an outside “second opinion.” If you don’t have the right in-house technical resources, we can provide everything from strategic advice to hands-on implementation—and all in plain English so you know exactly what you’re getting and how it will benefit your business.
The end result of Pacific Crest Group’s IT Audit and subsequent follow-up work will mean that your…
- Desktop computers and office printing will work flawlessly
- Email will be delivered consistently and promptly
- Critical files and historical records will be backed-up regularly and safely
- Networks will be secure and reliable
How to Get Started
We offer several IT audit packages to meet the needs of different size companies. To learn more or to sign up for your own IT audit, please submit the form on this page or contact us by phone.