HR, Accounting or Both
How Pacific Crest Group Works for You
1. Start With a ConsultationWe schedule a quick call to discuss your goals and how we can align your business to cut costs, increase efficiencies, or uncover new ways to increase profits.
2. Build Your TeamAs a growing business, you need all the help you can get. We supply you with an expert accounting or HR team that's based right here in the SF Bay Area. You can focus on your core competencies, while we do the dirty work.
3. We Implement Systems.Your expert team will develop scalable systems to streamline your accounting processes, or build entire HR programs to ensure your business is compliant, efficient, and effective. We also create dashboards to make managing your business that much easier.
4. We Remove Your Headaches.Your back office is our main office. While we work around the clock handling every detail for your HR and accounting, you get to focus on the more important aspects of your business.
5. You Reap the Rewards.We’ve helped our customers cut over $250k in overhead, save thousands in litigation fees, uncover new business opportunities, quadruple profits, acquire better talent, and improve company culture. We can do the same for you. Are you ready?
Smart Bay Area Businesses Choose PCG
Good Shepherd FundPCG has been a vital partner to the Good Shepherd Fund by helping them navigate through a time of crisis, and helping us implement a set of systems to help internalize financial processes.
Big 4 PartyPCG functions as our internal HR department. They've helped us to manage everything from creating handbooks to onboarding and employee processes
"Pacific Crest Group has become an invaluable asset to me and my company. They have allowed me, as an often absent CEO and owner to feel completely confident that the HR, payroll, bill payments, accounts balanced, financial reporting and tax preparation are done impeccably. They respond quickly to any request or question with expertise and professionalism. Outsourcing never felt so personal!”
Jessie Boucher, CEO – Jessie et Laurent